Book presentation & reviews
Vignale Abarth 205/A the story of chassis 205*102
I am happy to announce my new book titled:
"Vignale Abarth 205/A Berlinetta the story of chassis 205*102"
Special limited edition of 100 signed luxury handmade copies. Order yours via donation, the price is 150 euros, for orders please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prologue written by mr. Edgardo Michelotti designer & son of the master Giovanni Michelotti
* Entry with the start of Carlo Abarth, the Abarth & Co and contrast with the other two chassis 101 &103.
* Historic research of the specific chassis number, racing career , ownership, new discoveries & unpublished documents shown for the first time in public, giving light to the true history of the car.
* Restoration experience from expert mr. Walter Faralli
* My driving experience and overview
* Epilogue written by C. Abarth's wife ms. Anneliese Abarth president of Carlo Abarth Foundation
& many more...
"What have you done to your car and it is stronger than mine?"
Asked Carlo Abarth with Austrian accent to Giovanni Michelotti beating his fists on the table when in 1961 he called him to his office: during the tests on the Monza circuit, the Giulietta "Goccia" prototype of Michelotti-Conrero run faster than his Zagato: Michelotti timidly replied...(the rest on the book).
When a "dream of life" is fulfilled, you ought to feel complete.
It is extremely difficult to capture the emotions that you feel and want to move to other passionate people like you through a book, the agony to read the impressions of your readers is comparable to the anxiety that you feel when you hold the wheel of such a historic car!
Vasileios Papaidis, book author.
All photography work is copyrighted by the author, please don't download and publish these pictures in the internet without my permission! Larger high quality pictures is available only for donators up on request! Vasileios Papaidis 2020 © All Rights Reserved